The most popular picture book series in Denmark with 14 books published and over 1 million copies sold across all formats continues to go from strength to strength:
- It's a best-seller in the Polish market too with over 100.000 copies sold (Dwukropek)
- Now also sold to BFL in the Faroe Islands, Kvaliti Oy in Finland, Piemme in Italy, and Cappelen Damm in Norway
- The spin-off series for younger readers, with Sally’s popular little brother, Eddie, now comprises five books and is doing really well here too
- Sally's Dad will hit the stage in February 2024 (Schouw Theatre)
- Merchandising products are being launched: a joke book, a wall calendar (family planner), a colouring book, a memory game, a swearing box board game. Check out that Cph bus! 😊
- English translations exist of: WHEN SALLY’S DAD WAS YOUNG, SALLY’S DAD DOES NOT WANT TO BE GROWN-UP, SALLY’S DAD SWEARS (…LIKE HELL) and SALLY’S DAD AND THE AWESOME HOLIDAY.
- For publishers who believe there is too much text on each page for a picture book, Carlsen have produced a bind-up of four titles in a more traditional read-aloud format. This is not published here (or in any of the other markets) and is only meant as inspiration for international publishers.